ALL ABOUT M
- Pretty boy LU HAN: Just like Kai, the first time you see Lu Han he gives off a pretty boy feel, obviously aside from just having a perfect appearance, his vocal abilities and dance are all beautiful. Because it was during the time he was studying abroad in Korea that he was scouted, during the time he was a trainee his Korean ability was already really good, no wonder now that he’s promoting in China, he sometimes personally becomes a mini translator for the two Korean members.
- All rounded LAY: Don’t think that the only thing a dancing member is good at is dancing, then you’re wrong, LAY can also play the piano and guitar. This time as EXO-M take their promotions to China in full, Lay also showed more sides of him. Although he still remains as the member within the group that loves to eat snacks the most, and the kid who keeps mixing and wearing everyone’s socks.
- The highest pitch CHEN: As EXO-M’s lead singer, CHEN holds the voice in which all members envy, he is in charge of high notes and has a voice that leaves a deep impression on many people. Perhaps it’s because of the language barrier due to coming to China that he usually just sits there listening quietly, but what never changes is that natural smile upon his face, (I’m) looking forward to the future where he can truly express himself within the Chinese market.
- Cute big brother: XIUMIN is the oldest member in the whole of EXO, yet he has a young child-like face. The members claimed that he normally shakes his head which causes a lot of laughter, he himself will also makes jokes to cheer up the members, there’s also the friendly nickname “steamed buns”. No-one would ever think that he is the member within the group that is responsible for the screaming section, always stating “I want to learn Chinese,” there will definitely be a day of success in China for him.
- Responsible KRIS: As the leader of the group M, Kris is the big brother within everyone’s hearts, to seriously be responsible are the words that represent him, checking information, taking care of his injured younger brother, rescuing members in the middle of interviews…….No wonder he’s the leader. Also his talent in rapping, he never fails to charm people even more.
- Realistic TAO: The fierceness and strength that people who practice martial arts tend to have are not found anywhere on Tao. This doesn’t mean that he’s not mature or serious enough, but all of this towards a younger 93 liner brother who is always protected by his older brothers, it is actually a bit early. But because of this, he has the child-like personality of speaking exactly what he thinks. The first time he was asked about his ideal type he avoided the question, the second however he expressed, “After thinking that this question would be asked again, I went home to properly think about it, I like……” With this sort of realistic answer laughing to tears is unavoidable.
ALL ABOUT K
- Well-behaved Baekhyunnie: Since debut, Baekhyun who has shown his cute and well-behaved image, also has a silly side; besides suddenly blurting out a off-topic statement like bathing with another member that makes fans imaginations go crazy and scream non-stop, he also revealed that after showers, he often likes to practice different facial expressions in front of the mirror, so that he may prepare for advertisements. Additionally, the funny videos from pre-debut were also a hot topic among fans
- Happy face: Due to his high-quality appearance, Chanyeol was praised by many people for his face appearance, just a second before was sighing because his appearance did not match his deep-voiced rap, the next second he lost his expression to his cute teeth-baring smile. This wide-eyed, bared-teeth expression, paired with his explosive hairstyle at that time, can be as happy as you want him to be, and also, when he is not singing and performing, he maintains this signature expression, which is completely different from his serious expression onstage; it’s as though he were two different people.
- Warm Maknae: The other one standing quietly standing on the side of the stage, maknae Se Hun, who when Luhan said, “[Sehun] makes me want to take care of him”, only lowered his head and laughed, but in reality, he is secretly a warm person. From the window of the standby room, he seemingly casually threw down little pieces of paper, but actually, he had written “I love you all!” on them, if only to offer the eagerly waiting fans a bit of comfort and momentary warmth.
- Tidy Main Vocalist: (D.O.)Their official debut represented the beginning of a life together, of course the cleanliness of the dorm has also become everybody’s concern. ”In our grope, D.O. is the tidiest, when you go to his room, and open his drawers, I promise you all of his clothing and possessions are neatly arranged, and he will even have his shirts organized by different colors and styles. But I’m not saying the other members are not organized!”-Sehun
- Cutely-acting Kai God: (t/n chinese fans also wonder why he’s called 开爷) Displaying extreme talented dancing in the teasers, dancing machine Kai, changes completely once he comes off stage. Besides the smile so big that makes his eyes disappear, the casual acts of cuteness kills the crowds of fans in a second. When he doesn’t understand something, with a dazed look in his eyes, he asks his elder brothers, when he is in a daze, he raises his index finger to rest between his lips, the number of tricks he has to act cute are so numerous they cannot be counted.
- Shy Leader: As EXO-K’s leader, Suho, during his trainee days received much certainty from his seniors and predecessors. They thought that this kind of [Suho] would be really strict，this kind of leader with a unique dignity, but the truth is always the opposite of reality, when he is nervous he speaks with a stutter, always shyly laughing, and people cannot help but love him.
source: mr.107translation cr; xuan & angi @exom-transplease take out with full credits